Know where to park and get to class on time
Parking is available in front of the studio and as of the 22nd of July alternative underground parking is made available in High street, use the lift to enter Garden Court to YamaYoga. FIRST 2 HOURS of parking FREE OF CHARGE.
You need a yoga mat, a large towel to fit your mat and water
Water, mats and towels available for rent or sale at the studio
Comfortable and light form-fitting clothes
Layers of clothing will help for heat adjustment
Be prepared to work barefoot, shoes are left outside the studio
Please avoid the following to ensure a more pleasant experience for everyone in class
Avoid meals 2-3 hours before class.
Avoid strong scents like perfumes, colognes, cigarette smoke.
Kindly observe the following yoga etiquette
- Please notify the teacher of any injuries or medical conditions
- We encourage students to stay in the studio for the duration of the practice/class
- No cellphones, disconnect with your agenda
- Class starts on time, no late arrivals admitted
- Please respect and observe silence
Be sure to hydrate enough during the day prior to class and after class, avoid drinking water during your practice
We sell Herbalife H30 Life Pro, Coconut water and various other products to not only replace water, but also replenish with potassium, magnesium, vitamins.